La Grand Motte : International Multihull Show
12-16 April 2023
The International Multihull Show, in La Grande Motte, France, is completely dedicated to catamarans and trimarans. We are proud to be, once again, an official Media Partner for the 2023 edition.
If you are shopping for a catamaran or a trimaran, this is the show you need to attend and it attracts visitors from all over the world to this corner of the South of France, the home of Outremer and Gunboat.
List of Exhibitors, 2023
So who is going to be at the show? You will find a list of all of the boats that have confirmed so far.
EXPECTED BOAT LIST – Edition 2023
(last update 24/01/2023)
Aventura Catamarans, Aventura 37
Bali Catamarans, Catsmart
Bali Catamarans, Catspace
Bali Catamarans, Bali 4.2
Bali Catamarans, Bali 4.4
Bali Catamarans, Bali 4.6
Bali Catamarans, Bali 5.4
Catana Catamarans, Catana Ocean Class
C-Catamarans, C CAT 37
C-Catamarans, C CAT 48
Dream Yacht Charter – Boat to be confirmed
Excess, Excess 11
Excess, Excess 14
Fountaine Pajot, Isla 40
Fountaine Pajot , Elba 45
Fountaine Pajot , Aura 51
HH Catamarans, HH50-OC
Lagoon, Lagoon 42
Lagoon, Lagoon 46
Lagoon, Lagoon 51
Lagoon, Lagoon Sixty 5
Leopard Catamarans, Leopard 42
Leopard Catamarans, Leopard 45
Leopard Catamarans, Leopard 50
Marsaudon Composites, ORC 42
Marsaudon Composites, ORC 50
Marsaudon Composites, ORC 57
MYS Catamarans, Dufour Catamaran 44
MYS Catamarans, Dufour Catamaran 48
Nautitech 40 Open (new version)
Nautitech, 44 Open
Navigare Yachting, boat to be confirmed
NEEL – TRIMARANS, NEEL 43
NEEL – TRIMARANS, NEEL 47
Outremer, Outremer 45
Outremer, Outremer 55
Outremer, Outremer 52 – WORLD PREMIERE
Privilège, Privilège Signature 510
Sunsail, Sunsail 454
Windelo Catamaran, Windelo 54
Aventura Catamarans, Aventura 50 MY
Fountaine Pajot , MY 4.S
Fountaine Pajot , POWER 67
Fourwinn, TH36 (boat to be confirmed) (New)
Léopard Catamarans, Léopard 46 PowerCat
Léopard Catamarans, Léopard 53 PowerCat
Léopard Catamarans, Léopard 40 PowerCat – EUROPEAN PREMIERE
Moon Yacht, Moon 60 Power (boat to be confirmed)
6 boats last year at the International Multihulls Show
6 More Boats at the Show
History of the International Multihull Show
The Multihull Show was launched in 2010 totally focused on exhibiting catamarans and trimarans in the water.
Originally, the idea was to hold the show on the Atlantic coast (Lorient ) in even years and in the Mediterranean (La Grande-Motte) in odd years.
Now the Show is held every year in April in La Grande-Motte. I guess the weather is just better!
- 2010 -Lorient- The first show… 50 multihulls exhibited in the water at the Cité de la Voile, Eric TABARLY in Lorient.
- 2011 – La Grande-Motte, the first Med edition with 60 multihulls on show.
- 2012 – Back to the Atlantic.
- 2013 – The fourth edition- the show made a permanent move to the Mediterranean.
- 2014 – Visitors from around the world and the show continued to grow.
- 2015 – The most successful edition in terms of boats sold
- 2016 – 2019 – The show grows from strength to strength
- 2020-21 – unfortunately cancelled due to the Covid19 pandemic.
- 2022 – The show returns, bigger and better! The weather could have been better, but did the 15,000 visitors from all the continents of the planet care? No! With more than 65 multihulls exhibited, a record for the boat show!
- 2023 – the story continues with the premier of the Outremer 52