Welcome to our Owner’s Review section! The aim of this part of the site, is to collate information about different catamarans and how they sail, their pros and cons and the must have options, straight from the mouths of owner’s who know the boats inside out.
This should hopefully give you a fresh perspective when researching if you are looking to buy or charter a boat, or if you are just interested in a particular model.
If you own a catamaran and would like to be featured in this section, please contact us.
- Crowther Spindrift 40 (Tula’s Endless Summer)
- Excess 11 (Sailing Bombarda)
- Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 (Catamaran Eight)
- Lagoon 400 (Sailing Ocean Fox)
- Lagoon 42 (Sailing Malaika)
- Lagoon 450F (Parlay Revival)
- Outremer 51 (The Sailing Family)
- Prout 45 (Sailing Zarafet)
- Prout Snowgoose 37 (SV Damn Kiwi)
- Nautitech 40 Open (Katamarans.com)
- Nautitech 44 Open – Buying a New 44 – Owner´s Review of Options
- Seawind 1250 (SV Selkie)
- Windelo 50 (Hakuna Matata)