Welcome to our catamaran Owner’s Review section! The aim of this part of the site, is to collate information about different catamarans and how they sail, their pros and cons with the options their owner’s have chosen, straight from the horse’s mouth from people who know their boats inside out.
This should hopefully give you a fresh perspective when researching if you are looking to buy or charter a boat, or if you are just interested in a particular model. If you start to read through a few of these, you will start to get an idea of the pros and cons of different boats and how they fit into the lifestyles of different owners. Fascinating, don’t you think?
If you own a catamaran and would like to be featured in this section, please contact us.
- Balance 526 (Little Bird)
- Catana 471 (La Vida Gypsea)
- Catana 53 (PolePole)
- Crowther Spindrift 40 (Tula’s Endless Summer)
- Excess 11 (Sailing Bombarda)
- Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 (Catamaran Eight)
- HH50 (SV Lickety)
- Lagoon 400 (Sailing Ocean Fox)
- Lagoon 42 (Sailing Malaika)
- Lagoon 450F
- Leopard 50 (Sailing Dracarys)
- Neel 43 (Sail & Surf)
- Outremer 51 (The Sailing Family)
- Outremer 52 – Buying a New 52 – Owner’s Review of Options
- Outremer 55 – Cat Greatcircle
- Prout 45 (Sailing Zarafet)
- Prout Snowgoose 37 (SV Damn Kiwi)
- Nautitech 40 Open (Katamarans.com)
- Nautitech 44 Open – Buying a New 44 – Owner’s Review of Options
- Seawind 1250 (SV Selkie)
- Windelo 50 (Hakuna Matata)