Sunreef 60 For Sale
Please contact us if you would like to feature your boat in this section
This 2011 Sunreef 60 Catamaran, has now SOLD
*Price: € 1,050,000
*2019 a € 300,000 refit
*All images from July 2019
A beautiful, well maintained example of this much loved luxury catamaran, Ad Libitum is ready to go for her new owners. Her current owners are buying another Sunreef.
- Make: Sunreef Yachts
- Year: 2011
- Length: 18 meters/ ’60
- Beam: 9,19 meters/ ‘30.2
- Draft: 1.50 meters/ ‘5
- Cabins: 3 (1 master cabin + 2 guest cabins)
- Mast Length 24 meters
- Hull Material: Composite
- Engines: 2x Yanmar 110 hp
- Fuel Tanks: 2x – 900 Liter
- Water Capacity: 800 Liter
- Fully battened main sail: 110 sqm
- Gennaker 268 sqm
- Genoa 59 sqm
- Hydraulic gangway
- Dinghy electric launching system with remote controller
- Number of People (category A): 12
Her owners have enjoyed Ad Libitum for three full seasons in the Mediterranean Sea mainly in Turkey and Greece, and more recently in Greece, Montenegro and Croatia.
They have decided to sell Ad Libitum this year as they have ordered another Sunreef.
Since 2017 they have been upgrading her continuously making her as comfortable as possible and toddler friendly. During the winter of 2018/’19 they carried out a big re-fit/ full service which cost over €300,000, details below.
– Complete new deck
– Complete engines overhaul at Yanmar (200 hours end of ’19 season)
– Generator fully serviced
– All pumps fully serviced
– Air-conditioning fully serviced
– New (tempered) glass – main windows
– New (tempered) “black out” glass cabin hatches (for that good sleep during anytime of the day)
– New railings with new safety nets all around
– New trampolines
– Re-enforcement all connection points
– New navigation system to Raymarine
If you are looking for a pre-owned Sunreef 60 Catamaran that is as good as new, ready to sail anywhere, look no further. We would say that no other pre-owned Sunreef 60 is as well maintained: she is ready to go without anywhere without headaches, just bring your personal belongings!
The owners welcome any 3rd party survey.
Another important point: the (EU) VAT is paid meaning you can sail freely throughout Europe without being questioned about offshore flag registration nor being demanded to pay VAT.
Price: € 1,050,000
* The price includes 20% VAT (EU VAT paid) and includes a full refit/ makeover which costed over €300,000.