Gecko – Nautitech 40 Open – For Charter
Gecko is a 2020 highly spec’d Nautitech 40 Open catamaran available for charter in the Balaerics and Barcelona. She is owned and operated by Katamarans.com.
Designed by Mark Lombard, she is the refreshed design that was launched following the purchase of Nautitech by Bavaria and the sister ship to the Nautitech 46 Open. She comes in the new Nautitech colours (white, gold, grey).
Please contact us for more information.
She’s a 4 Cabin Explorer Version which is the top of the range pack, with plenty of extras such as upgraded engines, extra fridge, freezer, inverter, heating system, folding propellors etc.
See below for more details.
Gecko is the top of the range EXPLORER version with the following configuration:
Boat No: N19N302-40
• Cabins: 4
• Engines: 40HP (upgrade)
• Folding propellors, bronze (upgrade)
• Nav Pack: Cruise with radar upgrade
• Anchor windlass remote at helm station upgrade
• Electrical Winch for mainsail halyard
• Option to rent a gennaker- she has a bowsprit
• Saloon dining table lowerable
• Fridge in cockpit, fridge in saloon.
• Freezer in starboard hull.
• Heating system, hot water (outlet in each cabin, heads, saloon and cockpit)
• Fans 12V
• Additional service batteries (upgrade)
• Inverter 2000W
• Fusion Marine Audio system, bluetooth
• Mosquito screens for all deck hatches
• Dimmable ceiling LED lighting
• Courtesy lights in cockpit and aft deck
• LED spotlights under the bridge deck
• Cockpit enclosure with door plus sun nets
• External sun shades for cockpit windows
• Solar panels 4x100W
• Electrical sea water pump